Configuration Control Analyst
North Kingstown, RI, США
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Configuration Control Analyst for our North Kingstown, Rhode Island location.
The Configuration Control Analyst shall act as a liaison between Engineering, Manufacturing and Materials by inputting and updating Bills of Materials and monitoring all changes. The position will also manage the actions of the Operations Implementation Team (OIT) in Teamcenter (PLM), ensuring Engineering Changes have been fully and properly implemented in Manufacturing. Coordinating the activities between the Engineering, Materials and Manufacturing groups. The Configuration Control Analyst will ensure Phase In / Phase Out of Engineering changes is planned and implemented fully and effectively.
- Review and process Changed Noticed in PLM (Siemens Teamcenter)
- Inputs and maintain Bills of Materials in the company's ERP system
- Translates Engineering Requirements into ERP LX in order to support local factory manufacturing requirements
- Review Engineering drawing and Bill of Materials
- Coordinate Engineering changes and their release to Manufacturing
- Coordinating with the Materials Team, Implements Phase IN/Phase Out planning to minimize excess
- Oversee and Coordinate the activities of the Operations Implementation Team to ensure changes are fully and properly incorporated on the shop floor
- Disseminate Engineering Change information to sales, service, and marketing departments
- Perform periodic BOM audits to ensure BOM Integrity and accuracy
- Assist with Manufacturing Engineering functions in the ERP Systems
- Support and participates in continuous improvement activities that positively affect safety, the environment, quality, reliability, and productivity
- Experience with ERP Systems (LX preferable)
- Experience with PLM Systems (Siemens Teamcenter, preferred)
- 10 years of Manufacturing experience
- 5 + years' experience in Configuration Management
- 5+ years' experience reviewing and updating Bills of Materials and Engineering Change Control
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Science or Engineering
- Team Player
- Microsoft Office experience
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”