Miamisburg, OH, США
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking an Applications Engineer for our Miamisburg, OH location.
As an Applications Engineer you will help identify Hexagon Metrology’s products that will optimize a customer’s machine’s performance and operation. The Application Engineer will be demonstrating components to existing and new users of our equipment to help them realize gains in the productivity and profitability from their capital equipment now and in the future.
Additionally, because Applications is a customer-facing role, effective interpersonal and verbal communications skills are a must have, along with the technical ability to perform effective product demonstrations and develop solutions for the customers.
- Providing product demonstrations of hardware and software to prospective customers
- Consulting with customers to determine hardware, software or system specification requirements
- Creating programs based on customers’ specifications
- Assisting regional sales team by providing product recommendations for customers’ applications
- Developing, preparing, conducting customer training classes in machine operations and programming
- Preparing detailed technical specifications for quotations
- Providing technical support onsite and by phone
- Travel up to 50% travel may be required
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering or Quality Engineering or similar environment
- Mechanical or industrial equipment background or aptitude
- Technical ability to perform effective product demonstrations and develop solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing
- Proficiency in multiple metrology softwares, to include 3D Point Cloud software
- Proficiency with multiple sensors
- Proficiency in programming
- Demonstrable knowledge of Statistical Process Control
- Demonstrative knowledge of Metrology fixture design
- Solid knowledge of 3D CAD
- High-level knowledge of GD&T
- Knowledge of GR&R methods
- Ability to travel up to 70%
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, and vision insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off
11 Paid Holidays
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”