Burlington, ON, Канада
In search of an exciting career opportunity at a local company with a global presence? Your timing is perfect! Forming Technologies, a division of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Database Administrator for our Burlington location. The atmosphere is friendly and collaborative, and our culture innovative and entrepreneurial!
Forming Technologies is a world leader in the development of specialized engineering software and training programs for the metal stamping industry. For more information about Forming Technologies, please visit our website.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus Plan
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- RRSP with company contribution plan
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Education and Training opportunities….and so much more!
The Database Administrator will be responsible to manage information with our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Salesforce software systems and its associated technology. In addition, support the sales team to deliver fact-based insights to drive business initiatives and analytics.
- Generate, prepare and analyze sales forecasts and reports using Excel, CRM and Salesforce.
- Produce month-end results and prepare gap analysis to pro-actively take initiative to identify business opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Take ownership to maintain applications in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software system (customer data, customer interaction, business information, automate sales).
- Create efficiencies and make recommendations regarding the use of the software applications.
- Manage and grow the inside accounts for renewal of sales.
- Assist the VP of Sales to manage the pipeline from the sales team in CRM.
- Provide onsite database customer support.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's or Associate University Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Experience with reporting tools and knowledge with database structures and theory with cross functional platforms.
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Salesforce software.
- Experience with sales administration and/ or field experience considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills.
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills to be able to work independently and take initiative.
- Able to maintain good working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to think analytically and problem solve with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence/ Forming Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request accommodation, contact Human Resources.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, our expertise in sensing, thinking and acting – the collection, analysis and active use of measurement data – gives our customers the confidence to increase production speed and accelerate productivity while enhancing product quality.
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity. For more information, visit HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 18,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
About Forming Technologies
Forming Technologies Incorporated is the world’s leading developer of computer aided engineering software for design and simulation of sheet metal components. Since 1989, FTI has provided OEMs and suppliers in the automotive, aerospace and appliance industries with innovative software and training solutions designed to reduce development time and material costs. FTI has trained over 12,000 engineers in Formability and Die Design and is considered the Best in Class around the world for their industry training programs. For information visit the company’s website at www.forming.com.