Technical Project Manager
To strengthen the team we are looking for a Technical Project Manager reporting to the Planning and Logistics Manager.
- Management of key clients projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope sold.
- Review, update and process all orders related to the project, procuring and expediting all product required from suppliers
- Ensure shipments are sent to customer within agreed timescales
- Develop a detailed project plan and provide weekly progress reports on project status, measuring project performance
- Ensure resource availability and allocation is scheduled with internal departments or suppliers
- Manage the customer relationship throughout the lifetime of the project and ensure management of project risks.
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing of project
- Technical background with a strong educational in metrology or engineering
- Proven work experience in project management
- Experience of being client facing
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Solid organisational skills with ability to multi-task
- MS Project and Prince II Certification desirable
- Health and Safety experience of conducting risk assessments and method statements
- Experience of sub-contractor management
- Driving licence required to be able to travel to customer sites
- Strong IT literacy
- Security clearance may be necessary
- Ability to read engineering drawings