Software Application Engineer
- Develop, prepare and conduct training classes to customers at customer site.
- Create training programs and tools to meet customer's requirements
- Prepare detailed technical specifications and delivery estimates for complex measurement programs
- Create programs ranging from simple inspection to complicated logic based graphical user interfaces based on customer specifications
- Provide technical support to our customers both onsite and remote
- Demonstrations of applications for customers
- Participation in planning, preparation and execution of preliminary and final acceptance tests on CMMs and systems
- Take a challenging issue from problem statement through to resolution and follow-up
- Continuous self-learning of our technologies and software, as the company launches new releases and products
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong GD&T knowledge
- Experience with 3D measuring systems is preferred, knowledge of Quindos Software is a plus
- Good customer-facing communication skills
- Willingness to travel within and outside the country frequently (75% of time)
- Fluent English plus German (or French)
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, our expertise in sensing, thinking and acting – the collection, analysis and active use of measurement data – gives our customers the confidence to increase production speed and accelerate productivity while enhancing product quality.
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity. For more information, visit HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.