The Application Engineer will report to the Product Manager for the software product line.
- Review and prepare software requirements for developers
- Define, conduct and perform software product testing
- Prepare technical documentation for tests, user manuals, tutorials and training
- Presentations to internal customers and stakeholders
- Supporting the project team
- Engineering background (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial or Computer) or Computer Science
- Good English language skills
- Experience in Industrial Dimensional Metrology, Robot Handling, Automation is a plus
- Software development project experience would be a bonus
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.