Industrial Robot Calibration and ISO Performance Testing System.
- The Robodyn simulation module can be used to represent and analyse line-of-sight issues and offline path creation before connecting to the physical system.
- Path accessibility feedback (joint limitation, inverse kinematics, etc.).
- Simulation PTP, line, arc and spline curve movement.
- Robot movement analysis using two-dimensional systems.
- The calibration module provides a fast and intuitive process for aligning the robot to the laser tracker and calibrating the robot’s kinematic configuration in order to improve absolute positioning accuracy.
- Calculation of base alignment and TCP offset.
- Calibration of DH parameters with accuracy to standard or modified conventions.
- Automatic creation of calibration paths.
- Flexible workspace and temperature fluctuation specific calibrations.
- Support of linear axes.
- Robot interfacing through direct communication, I/O or stable probing for highest level of flexibility and compatibility.
ROBODYN PERFORMANCE TEST TO ISO 9283
- The ISO test module allows for accuracy and performance testing according to ISO 9283 standard with any industrial robot.
- Compliance with ISO 9283 standard.
- Flexible definition of required tests and duration.
- Automatic creation of robotic inspection path.
- Flexible definition of working zones.
- Direct control of robot and laser tracker.
- Numerical and graphical inspection report production.