Our Absolute Scanner models combine to deliver a flexible non-contact measurement solution. Add both to your toolkit and then just choose the best sensor for any specific application.
Inspection is easier with a variety of options that can be tailored to the task at hand, whether you’re working in in automotive, aerospace or other industries. And your opportunities for improving productivity grow exponentially when you can rely on both of our advanced 3D laser scanners for your inspection tasks.
It’s as simple as this: scan feature-rich smaller parts with the Leica Absolute Scanner LAS and simply switch on the fly to the Leica Absolute Scanner LAS-XL for large surface scanning.
- Higher accuracy on small features and edges with the LAS.
- High-productivity scanning of large surfaces and deep cavities with the LAS-XL.
- Easy scanning of any surface type with flying-dot technology.
- Efficient switching with automatic scanner recognition.
- Powered by the market-leading Leica Absolute Tracker AT960.
Our LAS and LAX-XL 3D laser scanners are available for purchase as a combined bundle at a special reduced price. Contact us to find out more or arrange a demo.