Compact White Light Measurement System
WLS qFLASH is an affordable solution for:
- Automotive suppliers
- Aerospace suppliers and OEMs
- Plastic part manufacturers
- Electronic part manufacturers
- Sheet metal part measurement
- Inspection of closures
- Measurement of aluminium and metal casting
- Inspection of plastic parts, interiors and small moulds
Leading-edge technology for shop floor conditions: The Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence WLS qFLASH is immune to industrial light, machinery vibrations and temperature changes. It can be operated on a pedestal or in handheld mode. The WLS qFLASH is a smart and powerful top performer, even for restrained budgets.
- Powerful PC platform for fast analysis and reporting
- Compact power supply for full mobility
- Flexible pedestal or handheld operation
- 350 x 350 mm field of view for shorter working distance and more convenient measurement of small parts
- CoreView software: Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence's intuitive dedicated White Light measurement and analysis suite
- System fits into a single box and can be carried by one person
- Rock solid carbon fibre optical housing
- 3 digital cameras to ensure best 3D data results
- Advanced Blue LED technology for reliable results
qFLASH Technical Specifications
|Cameras||3 x 4.2 Megapixel digital cameras designed for industrial applications.
Protected by rigid and temperature stable carbon fibre housing.
|Projection & 3D Reconstruction Technology||Random Pattern Projection and Rapid Shot Stereo Vision Technology.
Integrated 2D & 3D technology for fast and accurate surface and feature measurement.
|Illumination||Blue LED based high power illumination. Reliable and durable.|
|FOV Specifications||Field of view (at a specified working distance): 350 X 350 mm
Depth of Field: 160 mm
Optimal Working Distance: 550 mm
Point Cloud Spacing: From 0.19 mm
|VDI / VDE 2634 Part 2||System MPE according to VDI / VDE 2634 Part 2 (350 X 350 mm FOV lens, RE mode); Industry Applications
Probing Error: 0.040 mm
Spacing Error: 0.035 mm
Flatness Error: 0.035 mm
|Industrial Performance||Numbers stated in 2 sigma, LFOV, avg to avg. (WLS qFLASH-CMM),
external mapping is used
Plane measurement accuracy (Single tile): 0.035 mm
WLS qFLASH Point cloud accuracy (3 x 2 x 1 m size object): 0.1 mm
|Operation Performance||Average Optical Exposure Time (Typical settings): 20 msec|
|Dimensions & Weights||WLS qFLASH Sensor
370 X 270 X 255 mm, 6.0 kg
WLS qFLASH Power Supply
310 X 215 X 60mm, 3 kg
|Electrical compatibility||Voltage: 90-230 VAC 50-60 Hz
Power: 0.7 kW - at peak consumption
|Working environment conditions||Operating temperature: 5 - 35°C (Limited by PC/Laptop specification. Can be
enhanced with cooling systems.)
Operating lighting conditions: Low sensitivity to industrial lighting, ambient light sources and non direct daylight.
Structure/facility vibrations: Designed for operation in industrial environments.
|Periodic system certification||On site yearly calibration and certification to traceable artefacts|
|Computer & Software||Operating System: Windows 7 64Bit OS
Computing platform: Laptop
System Software: CoreView™ by Hexagon Metrology
|Certifications & standards||CE / TÜV -Safety: IEC\EN 61010-1:2001 EMC: IEC\EN 61000 VDI/VDE 2634 Part 2 standard for optical measurement systems.
Traceability to NIST metrology standard artefacts ISO 9001:2000