What’s New in QUINDOS 2022.1
QUINDOS looks sharp with a major UI upgrade and an extended Lens Module
QUINDOS CMM Test – ISO 10360
QUINDOS CMM Test - ISO 10360 provides the new DIN EN ISO 10360-5:2020-11 for the acceptance test.
- The DIN EN ISO 10360-5:2020-11 replaces the standards DIN EN ISO 10360-4:2003-06 (Acceptance test and reverification tests for coordinate measuring machines (CMM) - Part 4: CMMs used in scanning mode) and DIN EN ISO 10360-5:2011-01 (Acceptance and reverification tests for coordinate measuring machines (CMM) - Part 5: CMMs using single and multiple stylus contacting probing systems).
New plot for curve evaluation available
With version 2022.1 new form plots were integrated. These are now supplemented by the new curve plot.
It has the same harmonized layout incl. handling and information output. Information of the performed best fit can be provided optionally.
New K-Chart evaluation for QUINDOS Gear
The Pratt & Withney K-Chart evaluation scc. standard DCS 209 is supported with the module for cylindrical gearing. The K-Chart tangents to the trace inside a defined reference zone instead of the whole trace.
Additional colouring on the plot shows out of upper or lower tolerance.
New functionality for inspection planning with PMIs
For Feature ‘Converting drawing information to PMIs via OCR’
- Edit the position tolerance modifier and datum data in the value table
- Support for reading and generating dimension tolerances as PMIs
- Zooming and reset in the drawing has been simplified according to user requirements
Features user-defined PMIs for fast interactive automated programming of the inspection plan:
- Create QUINDOS PMIs for multiple cylinders and multiple planes
- Tolerance zone Ø and SØ is now supported
QUINDOS 2022.1 runs on 64-bit Windows® 10.
The minimum requirement is Windows® 10 Version 1909.
The recommended version is Windows® 10 Version 2004.
Microsoft .NET Framework
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 for Windows is required. The QUINDOS installer will install it for you.
We recommend the following hardware configuration when using the QUINDOS software package including CAD options and when using QUINDOS with the QUINDOS Reshaper option or the I++Simulator software package:
- Processor: Intel® Xeon® W-2125 4,0 GHz, 4,5 GHz Turbo, 4-Core, 8,25 MB Cache
- RAM: 32 GB DDR4-RDIMM (4 x 8 GB), 2.666 MHz
- Graphics card: Nvidia Quadro RTX4000, 8 GB, 3DP, VirtualLink
- Hard drive: 1 x 256 GB SSD HD, 1 x 2 TB SATA HD
- Monitor: 24 inch (monitor resolution 1920 x 1200)
We recommend a second TFT-Monitor when using CAD functionalities and when using QUINDOS with the QUINDOS Reshaper option or the environment I++Simulator.
A second network interface card is required for communication with the measuring machine.
Please check whether or not a serial interface is required for connecting to your measuring device. This may be the case on older measuring machines.
Please also note the information in the Release Notes of the QUINDOS Release Version 2022.1.
SMA (Software Maintenance Agreement)
We recommend purchasing a current Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) in order to avail of the newest QUINDOS functions and latest updates.
Please note, a valid software license agreement is required to use this version.
2022.1 can be used with a valid SMA contract dates from (and including) 30 June 2020.
The SMA end date is checked during the installation process.
QUINDOS 2022.1 contains numerous improvements and fixes in the basic package and individual QUINDOS modules. Contact your local Hexagon branch or dealer for further information.
The SMA also enables ongoing access to technical Support and Service.