QUINDOS - Coordinate metrology software
In addition to the Basic license more than 50 options are available for handling special part geometries and other functional extensions.
- CAD options
- Gear cutting tools
- Worm gears and worm wheels
- Miscellaneous powertrain parts
- Functional extensions
For a complete simulation of the measuring process in off-line mode there is the
- As a native I++ client QUINDOS has a standardized interface for coordinate measuring machines, articulated arms, laser trackers, form checkers and customized measuring devices:
- with optical and tactile sensors
- with indexing and articulated probe heads
- with rotary tables and temperature compensation
- The fully automated execution of all tasks maximises the efficiency of the inspection process.
- Measurement of geometric elements includes not only the basic types but also tori, ellipses, ellipsoids, parabolic curves, paraboloids and hyperboloids. The calculation types available include Gaussian, minimum, inscribed and circumscribed algorithms.
- Large amounts of points can be filtered (various Gaussian, Spline and Fourier filters are available). Automatic generation of measuring points (single points or scanning) can be optimized using the information gathered from previous measurements.
- Alignment using geometric elements and free form surfaces
- Transformation of elements and coordinate systems
- Connection of geometric elements
- Construction of new elements from measured elements
- Geometric (form and position) tolerances
- Freely programmable text and graphical reports
- Customizable user interface with direct access to all database information
- Guided inputs during the measuring program
- CAD visualization of measured elements, points and features
- Structured programming without resorting to external programs
- Construction and editing of text and programming strings