PC-DMIS EDM Preset & Measure
Secure and versatile presetting and quality control
A partnership with many advantages
The GLOBAL Silver CMM (coordinate measuring machine) with PC-DMIS EDM Preset and Measure can be integrated with the EDM solutions of our partner GF AgieCharmilles. Here are the advantages:
- PC-DMIS EDM Preset and Measure is a Two-in-One solution: presetting and measuring can be performed on the same CMM.
- The GLOBAL Silver CMM offers MPEE accuracy from 1.4 + L/333 Î¼m. It can therefore be advantageously used within EDM cells end ensure a measurement accuracy matching up with the most precise workcentres.
- The GLOBAL Silver CMM stands for high performance â€“ it offers a state-of-the-art measurement speed thus ensuring an actual increase of cell throughput.
- The customers of GF AgieCharmilles using EDM cells receive worldwide skilled technical support from Hexagon Metrology on presetting and measuring activities.
- Integration* into a new or existing coordinate measuring machine;
- Compatible with any machining and pallet system;
- Handles touch-trigger and scanning probes;
- CNC, manual or mixed measuring mode;
- Alignment of chucks mounting electrodes and spindles;
- Support for random loading of pallets of any size and shape;
- Full presetting of electrodes and workpieces. Accuracy of results is dependent on the type of CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine) used;
- Calculation of all possible correction values (X, Y, Z distances and A,B,C angles), or any value required by the machining type or the specific machine model;
- Presetting data is fully configurable based on the format required by the workcentre it is intended for; additionally, a full library of ready-to-use output formats is available;
- Effective support for tracking jobs and workpieces;
- The library of presetting macros is freely expandable at any time to suit new or changed presetting requirements;
- Interfaceable with Workshop Manager within the automated workcell;
- Interfaceable with workpiece identification systems or fixture clamping verification systems (optional functions not included in the standard offer);
- Assistance from the skilled staff of our Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence global network of technical service and support.
* The machining system and accessories, pallets, supports and any workpiece identification systems, as well as DNC or LAN connection for the presetting workstation are not included in the offer. The workcentre intended for presetting data must have provision for receiving correction values.