What's new in Inspire?
Explore the latest features in your version of Inspire.
- New functionality that enables Inspire to extract edge points directly from point clouds. To extract and compare to nominal, a CAD file is required.
- Add material offsets to Cloud-to-CAD alignments and comparisons to simulate/represent extra material or even undersized parts.
- A new patch scan acquisition mode for the ATS600, to collect cloud data around points or areas of interest much more efficiently.
- A new Inspire Viewer Mode. Run Inspire without a license code in Viewer Mode.
- Multi-instrument alignments. Once instruments are aligned to one another, move all instruments and their respective features/measurements as one rigid body.
- For linear and angular dimensions, you can now specify whether to dimension the feature centre or the inside/outside edge.
- Create new perimeter features to create and plan for future scanning perimeters
- Use one or multiple surface objects as measurement triggers
- Focus on individual XYZ components of comparisons
- Extract features from multiple CAD faces and partial surfaces
- New display options for dimensions and the graphic window
- Added a new feature intersector operation
- Create features and dimensions from individual cross sections
- Enhanced feature callout visualizations and value display logic
- Added functionality to the ATS600 interface and updated camera views