m&h Infrared Receiver IRR91.42
m&h IRR91.42 – Compact infrared receiver with HDR+ technology, mounted directly in the headstock
IRR91.42 reliably receives measurement and temperature data. It can communicate with m&h infrared probes and infrared tool setters. The receiver can communicate with three different probing systems on the same machine. All necessary components are integrated in the compact stainless steel housing.
- Turning/milling centers, vertical turning machines, milling machines and machining centers
- Direct connection to the machine control without requiring an additional electronic module
- Use on multi-axis machines with swiveling head possible
- HDR (High Data Rate) and HDR+ infrared transmission exclude interference of measuring from ambient light
- Robust and absolutely immersion-tight – in acc. with IP68
- Processes measurement and temperature data
The housing of the IRR91.42 is made of stainless steel and only viton seals are used. The IRR91.42 easily handles the requirements in the machine tool.
Supports temperature probe
The IRR91.42 can communicate with m&h’s Infrared Temperature Probing System IRP25.50-TP. This technology is patented and brings many benefits on your machine tool.
Can be mounted in the headstock
Thanks to it’s extremely compact design, the IRR91.42 fits in every machine and can even be mounted directly in the headstock.