Customer Service Representative
Working in a team with assigned Area Sales Manager / Territory Partners(s), to maximise Customer retention, create new sales revenue opportunities and achieve monthly sales & sales opportunity targets by carrying out day-to- day sales activities and delivering outstanding level of Customer Service to existing and prospective Customers.
- Ensure continuous renewal of Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) by individual Customer through monitoring plan renewal time, invoicing process and taking appropriate action to secure timely purchase orders and payments, working closely with other departments
- Add value to SMA and deliver outstanding level of service to existing and prospective Customers through:
- Utilising every touchpoint to create a memorable, positive Customer experience
- Quarterly contact with active SMA Customers using courtesy call / wellness checklist and Valid Business Reason
- Informing Customers of every new product, service and benefit available to them
- Liaising across departments to ensure Customer success via prompt and accurate service, including order processing, licensing, technical support and problem resolution
- Follow Onboarding Plan for new Customers to ensure their success with our products and SMA renewal
- Advise non-SMA / lapsed on payment Customers in need of technical support of their options and facilitate prompt order fulfilment
- Liaise with Customers with licences approaching Sunset with objective of bringing them back on SMA
- Actively promote, negotiate and sell SMA, Training, additional licences and other non-core products and services to existing Customers
- Actively promote new products, events, special offers and campaigns to existing Customers
- Identify, qualify and meticulously follow up new and assigned Leads and Opportunities, arising from existing and new Customers, ad-hoc projects, campaigns and research
- Actively support assigned Area Sales Manager(s) / Territory Partner(s) in their day-to-day activities, as well as creating sales opportunities
- Follow all policies and procedures in place designed to help achieve our business objectives
- Assist other organisational functions in achieving their business objectives
- Accurately record and update Customer information and log all account activity within the company’s CRM system in line with best practice guidance and training provided
- Meet, monitor and report against performance KPIs
- Build positive and respectful relationships with Customers, prospects and colleagues
- Listen to the needs of existing and prospective Customers
- Always focus on finding positive solutions for all stakeholders - never use the word “No”, stating instead “I’m not sure we can do that, but we can work together on another or better solution.”
- Utilise positive influencing, negotiating and closing skills in the sales process
- Maintain a good understanding of products, services and pricing policy
- Display positive attitude and professional approach in all aspects of work
- Seek opportunities to improve knowledge of company’s CRM system and other resources to maximize own and team’s efficiency
- Share competencies, ideas and best practice with the Customer Service / Success Team
- Ensure all internal activities comply with company procedures, policies and are legally compliant
- Take care of company property
- Provide valuable feedback on Customer, competitor and product/service insights to management
- Prioritise personal daily / weekly / monthly workload
Performance KPIs Target - Global
- Contact every Customer with active SMA min. once per calendar quarter
- Contact every Prospect / non-SMA Customer min. once per year
- Contact every Customer with pre-sunset licences with objective of bringing them back on SMA
- Qualify hot Leads within 48 hours
Performance KPIs – UK (Metal Brands)
- Target: make and record min. 10 effective phone calls per day to existing and prospective Customers
- Monitor: Number of Opportunities Created by CSR
- Monitor: Number of Opportunities Won by CSR
This is not intended to be a limiting or prescriptive job description and post holders may be tasked with other duties/responsibilities from time to time in keeping with their skills, experience or to aid individual development.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.