HxGN SFx | Asset Management Release 3.1
Explore the updated features in release 3.1 of HxGN SFx | Asset Management
HxGN SFx | Asset Management version 3.1 is an upgraded version that contains many new features as well as stability and performance improvements:
- Routines View
- Routine Detail View
- Routine Event Log
- Routine-specific Notifications
- Concurrent Routine Executions
- New Routine Sorting and Filtering Options
- Routine Enhancements
- Additional Improvements
SFx Asset Management provides Routines View for you to browse and monitor statuses as well as executing conditions of all Routines run on all assets. It includes two view modes to browse all connected routines in the Routines Dashboard.
Routine Detail View
Routine Detail View enables you to drill down into a detailed view of a specific routine, including Routine Progress, Measurement Speed Monitoring, Run History, Run Detail, etc.
- Run History – views the historical execution records of a routine.
- Run Detail – shows the measurement result of each execution of a routine in detail.
- Dimension Summary – displays a summary of the measurement result.
- Dimension Detail – presents the dimension data of each measured feature
Routine Event Log
- Receive instant event logs of all Routines executing measurement tasks on all assets.
- Filter targeted event logs depending on event source and event status.
- Subscribe to Routine-related notifications to get reminders of critical alerts of specific Routines.
- Redefined Routine event status is simplified to specify any type of event notifications with further subdivided status conditions, including:
- Routine started
- Routine completed
- Routine cancelled
- Feature failed
- Operator input requested
- Routine opened/closed/paused/resumed/edit mode (Info)
- Routine execution error (Error)
Concurrent Routine Executions
SFx Asset Management provides support for concurrent Routine executions. Run a Routine on multiple assets simultaneously and monitor the executing state of the Routine running on each asset separately.
New Routine Sorting and Filtering Options
- Sort routines by Routine name, Last Run, Average Duration and Type in ascending or descending order under the Table View
- Filter Routines according to Routine Status and Routine Name
- Enable to adjust the display order of filters
- Improved Routine Event Log
- Add Feature events into Routine Event log
- Subdivide status conditions for event filtering in Routine Event log
- Better Routine Information
- Reorder dimension data in Routine Run Detail pane as per the executing sequence in a Routine program file
- Display Routine Progress and Speed Monitoring when the asset status is error
- Optimise data display of Dimension Detail with explicit table headers in the Routine Run Detail pane
- Add new tooltip and hyperlink on Routine name in Routine Executed Table
- Add a blue feather icon next to the name of the asset with a Lite subscription in the Run History table
- Drop DeviceType and DeviceName fields in Routine notification email
- Improved Usability
- Support Arrow Up/Down keypress to switch among run history records of a Routine
- Differentiate Advanced Routine from Basic Routine to fulfil the privilege design for each kind of Routine type
- Allow administrator-level users to delete Routines
- Optimise the layout of Assets filters to adapt to the current window
- Enable to edit user basic information and customise user image
- Open self-registration portal for new user/new organisation
- Add refresh mechanism for charts in Routine dashboard and Routine detail page to make sure corresponding data would be refreshed per minute
- Replace icon components for PULSE event and PULSE status to reduce image loading size and accelerate page loading speed
- Add a help text when creating a new schedule for an asset