ROMER Gear Measurement System
Completely portable measurement system for simple and fast 3D gear measurements.
Referencing and warm-up time was for yesterday - just switch the arm on and measure.
Lightest Portable Measuring Arm
From 7.1 kg.
Biggest Measurement Volume
Size does matter: The ROMER Absolute Arm is available in seven lengths between 1.5 m and 4.5 m.
If the ROMER Absolute Arm is not in use, lock it comfortably and safely.
ROMER Feature Packs unfold the full potential of a portable measuring arm. These optional feature packs utilise the ROMER Feature Pack Port interface. All extensions are perfectly coordinated with the ROMER Absolute Arm and are part of an integrated system. They connect directly to the arm.
The ROMER Mobility Pack includes a battery and WiFi communication - maximum flexibility for the ROMER Absolute Arm.
Feature packs are thermally and mechanically stable, easy to exchange for the user and open for new technologies and additional accessories
ROMER proprietary RDS software is the virtual double of the ROMER Absolute Arm. For high-speed accuracy checks, calibration and simple measurements.
Automated Probe Recognition and Repeatable Probes
Switch between different probe types any time. The ROMER Absolute Arm knows what to do.
Our Most Accurate Arm
Accuracy from 0.016 mm.
Only Measuring Arm with no Warm-up Time
For gear measurement tasks with the ROMER Absolute Arm, QUINDOS offers the following modules:
Quindos Gear: - Measurement of cylindrical, straight or helical gears (internal and external)
- For the measurement of helical gears the nominal points for the actual/nominal comparison are automatically generated by QUINDOS according to the nominal gear parameters (no of teeth, module etc.). Pitch and runout can be measured by self-centering or single point probing.
- The quality class of the gear is determined based on the DIN, ISO, JIS, AGMA or CNOMO quality charts. The individual pitch error can be evaluated as well as the cumulative pitch error, with or without eccentricity.
- The QUINDOS Gear package includes the inspection of Serration Gears, with straight or involute profiles according to DIN 5481 and DIN 5482.
QUINDOS Unknown Gear
- Measurement of cylindrical, straight or helical gears (internal and external)
- Inspection of straight and helical, external and internal gears or gear segments with unknown parameters.
- Evaluation of all standard parameters, for example module, pressure, helix angle, addendum modification, etc.
- By measuring a single gear tooth all the relevant parameters (no of teeth, normal module, pressure angle, helix angle, addendum modification factor etc.) can be calculated.
- Re-manufacture of broken gears with unknown parameters.
- Gears and gears segments can be evaluated according to DIN, ISO, JIS or AGMA standards.
|Series||Model||Measuring Range (in mm)||Point Repeatability¹||Volumetric Accuracy²||Arm Weights|
|7315||1.5 m (4.9 ft.)||+/- 0.025 mm (0.0010 in.)||+/- 0.037 mm (0.0015 in.)||7.1 kg (15.6 lbs)|
|73||7320||2.0 m (6.6 ft.)||+/- 0.030 mm (0.0012 in.)||+/- 0.042 mm (0.0017 in.)||7.4 kg (16.3 lbs)|
|73||7325||2.5 m (8.2 ft.)||+/- 0.038 mm (0.0015 in.)||+/- 0.051 mm (0.0020 in.)||7.7 kg (17.0 lbs)|
|73||7330||3.0 m (9.8 ft.)||+/- 0.059 mm (0.0023 in.)||+/- 0.075 mm (0.0030 in.)||8.0 kg (17.6 lbs)|
|73||7335||3.5 m (11.5 ft.)||+/- 0.079 mm (0.0031 in.)||+/- 0.100 mm (0.0039 in.)||8.3 kg (18.3 lbs)|
|73||7340||4.0 m (13.1 ft.)||+/- 0.099 mm (0.0039 in.)||+/- 0.125 mm (0.0049 in.)||8.6 kg (19.0 lbs)|
|73||7345||4.5 m (14.8 ft.)||+/- 0.120 mm (0.0047 in.)||+/- 0.150 mm (0.0059 in.)||8.9 kg (19.6 lbs)|
|75||7520||2.0 m (6.6 ft.)||+/- 0.016 mm (0.0006 in.)||+/- 0.023 mm (0.0009 in.)||7.7 kg (17.0 lbs)|
|75||7525||2.5 m (8.2 ft.)||+/- 0.020 mm (0.0008 in.)||+/- 0.029 mm (0.0011 in.)||8.0 kg (17.6 lbs)|
|75||7530||3.0 m (9.8 ft.)||+/- 0.030 mm (0.0012 in.)||+/- 0.044 mm (0.0017 in.)||8.3 kg (18.3 lbs)|
|75||7535||3.5 m (11.5 ft.)||+/- 0.040 mm (0.0016 in.)||+/- 0.057 mm (0.0022 in.)||8.6 kg (19.0 lbs)|
|75||7540||4.0 m (13.1 ft.)||+/- 0.055 mm (0.0022 in.)||+/- 0.069 mm (0.0027 in.)||8.9 kg (19.6 lbs)|
|75||7545||4.5 m (14.8 ft.)||+/- 0.070 mm (0.0028 in.)||+/- 0.082 mm (0.0032 in.)||9.2 kg (20.3 lbs)|
All Specifications according to B89.4.22 and VDI/VDE 2617-9
¹ The Point Repeatability Test is the reference test to determine measurement arm repeatability with ball probe. The cone is in front of the machine. Points are measured from multiple approach directions. The average point and the deviation of each point to the average center are calculated. The result is the maximum range divided by two.
² The Volumetric Accuracy Test most accurately represents the reasonable expectations for machine performance in practical measuring applications since it involves measuring a certified length standard many times in several locations and orientations and compares the resultant measurements to the actual length. The Volumetric Length Accuracy Test is the most appropriate test for determining machine accuracy and repeatability. The result is the maximum deviation of the measuring distance less the theoretical length.
|Working temperature:||0°C - 50°C (32°F - 122°F)|
|Storage temperature:||-30° -70° C (-22°F - 158°F)|
|Relative humidity:||10% - 90% non-condensing|
|Operational elevation:||0-2000 m (0-6600 ft)|
Marks of conformity
CE Compliance: Yes
Universal worldwide voltage 110V-240V
All probing specifications are achieved with a ROMER Absolute Arm mounted on a ROMER base plate or magnetic base and using a 15 mm steel ball probe with a length of 50 mm under stable environmental conditions.