ROMER Bike Measurement System
Completely portable 3D scanning system for bikeframe geometries.
Featuring industry proven ROMER technology, the system gives unrivalled non-contact scanning performance, even on highly reflective carbon fibre surfaces. It has been tested extensively to give accurate operator independent results. The ROMER Bike Measurement System is now the UCI's approved instrument for checking bike frame legality, whatever the type, whatever the location.
The laser scanner collects 50.000 3D points per second from the bike frame's surface: an entire frame can be measured and checked in just minutes.
The 3D points are compared to the CAD surfaces and assigned colours according to their distance from the CAD model. The system creates easy to understand checking reports.
The ROMER Absolute Arm's compact design and lightness mean you can take it anywhere.
ROMER Absolute Arm with integrated scanner
This low-weight laser scanner solution comes as a cost-efficient package. No additional cable or controller between the laser scanner and the portable measuring arm, permits the ROMER Absolute Arm's infinite rotation of the main movement axis. Thanks to the perfect balance, the ROMER Absolute Arm with the integrated scanner can be operated with one hand.
ROMER Absolute Arm with integrated scanner: universal, truly integrated and certified laser scanner system.
PolyWorks® Application Software
PolyWorks®, developed by InnovMetric Software Inc, Canada, is a software solution for high-end point cloud inspection and reverse engineering applications.
- UCI approved Bike Measurement System
- Accelerates your design iteration and quality control
- Compares the bike frame to its CAD model using a standardized UCI procedure
- Easy to use. Only 9 commands are necessary to check the bike frame from start to end. No metrology experience is necessary
- Complete portability. This is metrology to go
- High accuracy
- Non-contact measurement: a frame support isn't necessary
- Unrivalled scanning performance on typically difficult surfaces: carbon fibre, steel, plastic, leather etc.
- The lightest portable measuring arm in the world
- Rapid set-up. No warm-up time means the system is ready in minutes
- Fully B89 and VDI/VDE certified. UCI approved
- High speed Wi-Fi data acquisition
- System accuracy: 0.147 mm
- Measurement volume: 3.5 m
- Scanning speed: 50,000 points / sec.
- Ambient working temperature range: 0-50°C
- Humidity range: 10-90% non-condensing
- Laser class: 2M (no eye-wear necessary)
- Weight only 9.2 kg
- Supports IGES and STEP CAD model import
- Measurement reports are exportable in HTML and PDF formats