Biannual News Roundup: Our Top Stories From the First Half of 2019by Richard Law on July 1, 2019 From News And Comment
As a company centred on innovation, there’s always a lot happening at Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence. So it can be hard to keep up with all our news that might be relevant to you and your business.
We want to make sure you don’t miss our biggest stories; below you’ll find links related to some of our major news from the first half of 2019.
- Hexagon announces production software business
- Ericsson and Hexagon partner to shape smart manufacturing together
- Leica Absolute Tracker ATS600: world’s first metrology-grade direct scanning laser tracker.
- NCSIMUL 2020: latest version offers new features and enhancements including task execution on remote servers and the capability for users to implement their own automation rules.
- MSC Apex: enhanced workflows of latest release of CAE simulation platform drives MSC Apex users’ pre/post processing productivity by up to 10 times.
- LightRunner: 3D optical measurement solution that eliminates mapping time.
- PC-DMIS R1: update includes new GD&T Selection and Capture tool, improved probe protection, and more. Watch PC-DMIS 2019 R1 Highlights for a deeper look.
- MSC CoSim: release of latest version of multiphysics co-simulation software connects different disciplines across a wide range of applications for enhanced accuracy and performance.
- WORKNC 2020: latest release enables 5-axis machining for any tool shape.
- GLOBAL S HTA: specialised high-speed optical compressor blade measurement system. See how the solution improves on the cycle time savings of its predecessor in GLOBAL S HTA vs GLOBAL Advantage HTA.
- Alberta, Canada: these new business offices and training facilities will support the regions’ diverse manufacturing industries.
- Bratislava, Slovakia: new office will offer specialist consultancy in robotics and automated measurement, retrofits, and ultra-high accuracy (UHA) measurement.
- Oradea, Romania: the country’s second Hexagon Precision Centre will support training, contract services, and partnerships with local universities.
- Šentjanž pri Dravogradu, Slovenia: This new demo centre will play a key role for training customers in South East Europe. Watch the video to see highlights from the grand opening and some of the technologies on display.
- Hannover Messe 2019: Visitors to Hexagon’s booth saw a wide variety of technologies in action encouraging them to ‘make it smarter’. With this blog and video, explore the solutions we showcased at the world’s leading trade show for industrial technology.
- HxGN LIVE 2019: This year’s global digital solutions conference was very much focused on exploring ways to make businesses work smarter. Watch Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence’s President Norbert Hanke's keynote, as he explores where 'Smart is Hiding in Plain Sight’.
Richard Law is a Global Marketing Copywriter at Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence. He has written numerous articles and blogs across a range of industries. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature with Creative Writing and a Master of Arts in Poetry from the University of East Anglia.