Hexagon News Mash-up: October 2017by Richard Law on October 9, 2017 From News And Comment, HxGN Global
At Hexagon, innovation never stops. As you can see in this news mash-up, our solutions continue to transform industries across the globe.
Watch the video to discover the latest exciting developments at Hexagon and how our customers are driving productivity and enhancing their offerings. For an overview of each news story, read the bullet points below.
- NovAtel’s satellite navigation technologies enhance the TV experience for the America’s Cup
- Airbus builds 3D data into global production processes with its new Leica Absolute Tracker AT403 systems
- Hexagon Mining’s integrated solution for one of the world’s largest mining companies helps increase net income by 183%
- Hexagon PPM launches EcoSys 8, the first solution to completely address the full lifecycle Enterprise Project Performance
- The launch of Hexagon Geospatial’s M.App X brings geospatial intelligence into the cloud
- Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure Intergraph Security helps SABESP monitor over 5800 cameras
- Geosystems customers across a range of industries increase efficiencies through simplified and streamlined software
Richard Law is a Global Marketing Copywriter at Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence. He has written numerous articles and blogs across a range of industries. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature with Creative Writing and a Master of Arts in Poetry from the University of East Anglia.