Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform specialized tasks on behalf of sales, including SFDC scheduling, coordination of demonstrations, providing product quotations via the CPQ, addressing customer needs, providing status of orders, driving projects forward by working with various internal departments (Project Management, Applications, COS, Finance, Service), customers and sales.
- Utilize Hexagon product knowledge across all product lines, to create proposals that fall outside the scope of the CPQ.
- The ability to work across all Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence product lines is important, as this positions supports the needs of all CO Sales Engineers.
- Gain technical and margin approvals on sales proposals and deliver to customer per Sales request.
- Proactively ensures outside sales has information & documentation for upcoming appointments.
- Coordinate & maintain sales schedules by assigning tasks, calls and follow up activity while working closely with assigned outside sales daily to ensure accuracy of field schedules
- Monitor SFDC matrixes’, user engagement, and data accuracy, identifying areas of improvement using reports and dashboards in SFDC
- Ensure data integrity by performing general database maintenance, data clean up, account review, and accuracy verification in SFDC
- Communicate information & critical data to appropriate Sales person & other team members regarding opportunity scope, timeline and customer contact.
- Receive and review orders for accuracy and completeness, ensuring proposals and PO’s mirror each other, follow up on any discrepancies in content, terms, delivery, ensuring that credit, COS and factory processes proceed as smoothly as possible.
- Thoroughly and accurately enter orders electronically in SFDC submitting for any required technical or finance approvals.
- Communicate delivery dates and changes to customers by using Production Manager and by communicating with the factory on a regular basis.
- Engage in follow up activities such as thank you letters, calls, and follow up of technical support issues.
- Advise & Contribute to the development of Processes & Best Practices for SFDC usage
- Participate in the development of tools and documentation to increase the efficiency of the sales process.
- Engage in strategic long-term projects
- Provides input, documentation & feedback to Inside Sales Manager, Commercial Operations Managers & Sales Engineers as required.
Inside Sales or Sales Administration, excellent working relationships with outside sales engineers, customers, management and internal departments, Excellent written and verbal communication, Excellent time management skills.
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.