Stationary Service Engineer
United Kingdom, Ireland
plants around the world.
To strengthen the team we are looking for a Stationary Service Engineer located in Southern Ireland.
- Field based role to ensure efficient support to our customers to include planned maintenance, scheduled calibration to manufactures specifications and breakdown / repair tasks.
- Work as part of a team and individually to ensure Hexagon exceed our customers’ expectations regarding service delivery.
- Qualified engineer in a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline. ONC or equivalent preferred
- Experienced maintaining factory equipment using computer controlled systems
- Proficient with Windows PC systems and other control software
- Experience with inspection equipment, robotics and/or machining centers would be preferable
- Ability to work alone but still be part of a large engineering team sharing knowledge and experience
- Ability to read & understand technical drawings (electrical & mechanical)
- Field engineer experience would be preferable