Financial Business Analyst
Nottingham, United Kingdom
The Financial Business Analyst will be responsible for the global software revenue analysis, budgeting and reporting for our Business Unit Romax Technology.
This position will report to the Head of Finance.
This position is based on a limited contract for 6 months.
Tasks in more detail:
Global revenue analysis:
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and company policies
- Contract review to determine when and how revenue can be recognized
- Posting revenue in financial system
- Preparing month end financial reports including variance analysis, renewal rates, reconciliations
- Preparation of revenue forecast and budget
- Global headcount reporting and time-sheets management
- Support audit process
- Ad hoc reports for diverse audience
- Min. 1 year of relevant professional experience in the field of financial business analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Advanced working experience with ERP systems
What we offer:
- Work in a high-tech and future oriented company
- International work environment and being in regular contact with colleagues on a global level
- Room for your ideas on process improvement
- Regular Home Office is possible upon agreement
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.