Telford, United Kingdom
The Applications Manager will be responsible for operational leadership of the UK Applications team.
The Applications Manager will report to the Operations Director.
- Scheduling demos for application team
- Coaching and management of people
- Occasionally carrying out hands-on demos
- Responsible for the results of the Applications department as defined in the Goals and responsibilities set
- Delivery of all Applications task on time, on cost and to the required quality
- Strategic planning of resources including external collaboration development to support surge demand
- Customer satisfaction resulting from Application tasks
- Managing and reporting performance and issues in line with the goals and responsibilities set
- Contributing to the technical contents of quotes where required ready for the sales team to construct and manage the quote
- Must have Hexagon applications software experience – PC-DMIS ideally
- Must demonstrate leadership qualities (3+ years management experience)
- Customer facing experience (sales, apps etc.)
- Technical engineering background (software, mechanical etc.) must read technical drawings
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.