Software Architect, Team Lead
North Kingstown, RI, United States
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Software Architect, Team Lead for our North Kingstown, Rhode Island location.
As a Software Architect, Team Lead you will report directly to the Director of Engineering and will be responsible for driving the development of software that meets the needs of our business partners and customers. As a team leader, responsible for helping direct the work of the team and development of the skill sets.
- Software systems conceptualization, architecture, design, and documentation.
- Software development for varying projects specializing on user interaction in various mediums including but not limited to: GUI development, Systems Integrations/Solutions and device development.
- Develops high level software to integrate complex measurement systems
- Independent management, planning, scheduling and tracking of software projects
- Remain current with technical skills by attending classes, seminars, and independent research
- Responsible for leading and participating in continuous improvement projects that positively affect safety, quality, and productivity
- Occasional travel to customer, vendors and Hexagon sites
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years experience in software development with an focus on application development
- Experience in all aspects of the software development cycle
- Software project engineer and software systems architect experience
- Project Management experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with hands-on work
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”