Miamisburg, OH, United States
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Service Coordinator in Miamisburg, Ohio. If you have the right combination of administrative and customer service skills and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, we’d like to hear from you!
As the Service Coordinator, you will be an essential member of the Service team. You will interface directly with customers and sales representatives on a variety of service-related issues, working to ensure prompt resolutions to our customers’ needs. And you will provide administrative support to the Service Manager and Field Service Engineers.
Responsibilities will include
- Assisting Service Engineers with scheduling onsite service calls
- Entering customer and intercompany purchase orders into database
- Processing billing invoices, RMA requests, service reports, and equipment requests
- Assisting with creation of technical service quotes for customers
- Assisting with part identification and part quotes for customers and engineers
- Creating parts order quotes
- Coordinating with other internal departments on service-related issues
Background and Skills Required
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years of customer service experience
- Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience with ERP LX helpful
- Experience with Salesforce.com or ServiceMax preferred
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”