Customer Service Representative
Tuscaloosa, AL, United States
DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN MAKE A GLOBAL IMPACT
The Production Software business of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence develops a wide range of software for the manufacturing industry. Our software and services help streamline the manufacturing processes of businesses in the tooling, production engineering, sheet metal, metal fabrication, stone and woodworking industries. Hexagon products are integral to the success of thousands of companies worldwide, from small to large and across every aspect of the manufacturing spectrum.
To strengthen the team we are looking for a
Customer Service Representative
Position Summary: Based in our Tuscaloosa, AL office location.
- Contact via phone all active Cabinet Vision software SMA customers a minimum of 4 times per year, ensuring they are aware of additional products and services available. Contact via phone All Unsupported non-sunset customers a minimum of 1 time per year.
- Solicit new customers and sell Cabinet Vision products by taking incoming & making outgoing phone calls to Leads/Prospects/Customers in your assigned territory in order to meet/exceed minimum Individual Sales Targets generated by management.
- Work closely with Assigned Territory Partners (Consultants) to provide the best service tocustomers & prospects and to solicit a minimum of 15 product demo opportunities for assigned territory
- Place outgoing and receive incoming customer calls to sell Hexagon products and services, provide assistance with customer inquiries on software products and services, and meet/exceed a minimum individual monthly sales target established by management.
- Work as Hexagon CSR/Dealer team partner providing telemarketing services delivering a minimum of 15 dealer Opportunities per month. Assist each dealer team member as needed to insure the success of our customers and sales channel.
Major Knowledge and Skills
- Takes the initiative to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Follows all policies and procedures.
- Ability to contribute to and actively promote a teamwork environment.
- Communicates effectively to support organization and process change.
- Shows conscientious attention to detail.
- Displays honesty and integrity.
- Displays a professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to learn how to effectively use various software packages.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work activities.
- Ability to maintain a neat and orderly work environment.
- Oral and written communication skills, including the ability to understand oral and written communication; to produce effective oral
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”