Corporate Travel Manager
North Kingstown, RI, United States
As the Corporate Travel Manager, you will oversee the administration and operational execution of our travel and expense reporting programs and policies. This role is ideal for a person who is passionate about innovating and understanding cost drivers leading to business decisions that align with company business objectives. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with exceptional interpersonal, communications, data analysis, and organization skills critical for the role.
Additional responsibilities will include
- Plan, develop and direct the operation of the company's travel policy and services
- Administer and monitor the travel policies, guidelines and budgets to empower employees to make efficient travel arrangements
- Manage relationships and negotiate agreements with travel agencies and vendors
- Provide advice on travel documents, insurance, import/export regulations etc.
- Manage credit card programs
- Provide ongoing educational tools to employees about travel policies, procedures, technologies, and requirements including visa, medical, and general travel conditions
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures
- Drive continuous improvement of travel programs
- Manage international travel arrangements and group domestic travel
- Enhance automation and compliance with all travel arrangements and programs
- Ensure compliance with different relevant travel policies and procedures
- Develop, monitors and enforces employee expenses, corporate travel and credit card policies
- Monitor employee reimbursement process inclusive of managing systems and assisting ongoing processing
- Prepare periodic budget and utilization reports inclusive of spend, travel metrics for in-policy/out-of-policy compliance, plus volume trends along with exception reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Provide continuing analysis and development of technology and systems in area of travel plus expense reimbursement
- Create processes to manage upgrades and other travel benefit programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience managing corporate travel programs
- Negotiation skills
- Superior analytical skills
- Self-motivated, highly detail-oriented and organized, capable of working independently
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience communicating complex and actionable concepts at a senior executive level
- Proficient at Microsoft Office Suite
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”