North Kingstown, RI, United States
As the Calibration Technician you will calibrate and certify products and accessories to meet tolerances and product specifications according to standard operating procedures.
- Calibrating and certifying products and accessories to meet tolerances and product specifications
- Configure and load software on customer computers
- Maintain the workload which is designed to meet production schedules to ensure on-time delivery
- Follows defined calibration techniques and processes according to standard operating procedures to provide product quality assurance
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Required to incorporate clean work practices in daily working routines
- Team player
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the filed or related area
- Strong organization skills
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Ability to identify components on Shop Orders, Pick Lists, and verify to Bill of Materials
- Excel experience required
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ►M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant.
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”