Technical Products Specialist
Product Management and Business Development, Switzerland
- Pre-sales advice on customer needs in order to offer the suitable products (more than 2500 references).
- Advice and technical assistance to end customers, distributors and globally located internal sales forces
- Repair order opening for returned products
- New product testing
- Technical assistance to Product Managers (sharing after-sales information)
- Participation in new projects by setting up the whole service part (documentation, updating of the price list for spare parts, etc.).
- Training of sales forces and distributors (webinars, etc...)
- Various projects to be managed within the framework of the PMI strategy
- Federal VET Diploma in a technical field or equivalent qualification
- At least 1-2-year experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Metrology
- Excellent knowledge of the Office tools or at ease with IT tools in general
- Fluent in French, English and German
- Good communication skills
- Service and customer oriented
- Dynamic, proactive, flexible and versatile
- Excellent team spirit
Starting date: ASAP
Type of contract: Permanent
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.