Assembly and Manufacturing, Renens, Switzerland
We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer, who will be in charge of the industrialization of new products as well as the optimization of assembly processes in production.
The person will work closely with production to optimize current production facilities as well as analyse and resolve any issues that production may encounter.
- Definition and proposal of optimization strategies for our production cells
- Management of activities related to the optimization strategy
- Management of industrialization and automation projects for new products developed & drafting of production procedures with the help of the team in place
- Definition and development of the means of production, assembly and control
- Analysis and optimization of production processes, operating ranges and products developed
- "Root Cause Analysis" and production support
- Management of components in the ERP in collaboration with production, purchasing, planning and R&D
- Definition and participation in tests related to the industrialization and optimization of our products and processes
- Degree in microtechnology, mechatronics, electronics
- A first professional experience on similar missions is desired
- Fluent French as well as good knowledge of English (Level B2 desired)
- Strong result orientation, analytical and synthetic spirit, initiative taking
- Good ability to communicate and work in a team
- Good knowledge of an ERP
What we offer:
Great opportunity for those candidates with little or no experience at all who will join an international team made up six professional who will help you grow and succeed while working on state of the arts products.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.