Customer Support Engineer
Engineering, Renens, Switzerland
Technical Support Engineer, reporting to the Technical Product & Service Coordinator, will be part of the Customer Care team and will be responsible for offering global support for the stationary line of products of Hexagon.
- 3rd line support. Management and prioritization of internal clients service complaints
- Quick and according response to inquiries from the Hexagon Commercial Operations service centre
- Coordination with internal departments and customers for urgent cases.
- Customer service reports and technical documentation
- Support in the development of a new ticketing system tool
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role in companies belonging to the industrial automation sector
- Ideal knowledge of the functioning of coordinate measuring machines
- Engineering degree would be considered as an asset
- Good level of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of French is considered a plus.
- Good communication skills, flexibility, proactivity
What we offer:
Possibility to work in a dynamic environment where every day is different. Facing new challenges every day will make your skills stronger and it will therefore be easy to gain the global recognition that this role has to offer.
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.