Cabinet Vision Technical Support
Vero Software Inc, Technical Service and Support,
Remote, United States
Position Summary: Under general supervision, responsible for assisting customers, company employees, and company partners with software related problems. May be called upon for training and some travel. Responsible for following all Vero policies and procedures in addition to those of the Technical Support department. Work hours will be assigned by the Technical Support Manager.
- Provide technical expertise to customers, employees, and partners and promote positive customer relations
- Working from the primary call queue, respond to customer requests for a telephone callback to assist with software problems
- Answering questions on the technical website (eSupport) when not on the telephone
- Responding to customer emails when not on the telephone or working on eSupport
- Troubleshooting database files to determine possible cause of software problem
- Participate in training opportunities to increase level of expertise
- Ability to learn how to effectively use various software package
- Willingness to work with other technical resources to resolve customer problems
- Review new software products and provide feedback to Product Manager and Technical Support Manager
- Provide feedback to Technical Support Manager regarding any problems or improvements
Major Knowledge and Skills
- Shows initiative by acting without prompting from others, seeing what needs to be done and doing it.
- Thinks about who needs to know what and when, providing that information in a timely manner. Considers the consequences of their actions.
- Takes the initiative to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to contribute to and actively promote a teamwork environment.
- Communicates effectively to support organization and process change.
- Shows conscientious attention to detail.
- Displays honesty and integrity.
- Displays a professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work activities.
- Ability to maintain a neat and orderly work environment.
- Oral and written communication skills, including the ability to understand oral and written communication; to produce effective oral and written communication for such purposes as communicating with superiors, peers, customers, and shippers; summarizing information and producing timely oral and written reports for superiors.
- Displays positive speech and action towards Vero employees, customers, products, services, and job duties.
- Ability to effectively resolve customer issues.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and assess resolution of customer issues.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Five years experience in a progressively responsible position in woodworking or computer related field
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong knowledge of personal computers and how to navigate the internet
- The physical requirements of this job include:
- The ability to exert moderate, constant physical effort such as sitting, walking, standing, bending, stooping, crawling, and kneeling for 100% of the time; repetitive motion for more than 50% of the time; lifting of objects and materials weighing less than 60 pounds for less than 25% of the time; lifting of objects and materials weighing less than 5 pounds for more than 75% of the time.
- The ability to perceive and discriminate visual cues or signals 100% of the time.
- The ability to communicate verbally 100% of the time. Exposure to environmental conditions such as heat cold, dirt, dust, and bright/dim lighting for less than 25% of the time.
This position is also required to perform all other duties as assigned.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”