Huntersville, NC, United States
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking an Applications Engineer for our Huntersville, NC location.
As the Applications Engineer you will provide technical and sales support for all the applications of Hexagon products encompassing metrology, demonstration, functionality, and performance. In addition, you will be responsible for quoting and managing contract programming tasks and performing product training.
- Provide product demonstrations of hardware and software to prospective customers
- Effectively communicate benefits of Hexagon's products
- Assist regional sales team, provide product recommendations for customers' applications
- Develop, prepare, and conduct training classes to customers in machine operations and programming
- Create training programs and tools to meet customer's needs
- Prepare detailed technical specifications for quotations
- Crate programs ranging from simple inspection to complicated logic based graphical user interfaced based on customer specifications
- Provide technical support to our customer both onsite and by phone
- Assist engineering and marketing groups in new product development from inception through release
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Manufacturing Engineering or Quality Engineering
- Proficiency in programming
- Knowledge of 3D CAD
- Ability to travel up to 50%
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
11 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”