Logistics, Novi, MI, United States
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
As the Logistics Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating all shipping and receiving of Hexagon's Portable Service Arms, Trackers, and ICON Scanners.
- Receive all Portable products using SMax
- Coordinate logistics and ship all Portable Products including Arms, Trackers & ICON Scanners
- Negotiate freight costs
- Receiving: Portable Arms, RMA's, and MRO's
- Preparing Arms for shipments
- Communicate with trucking companies
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Submit SMax work orders to pending review in a timely manner
- Maintain the workload which is designed to meet calibration schedules to ensure on-time delivery of products
- Follow defined processes according to standard operating procedures
- Reports to Portable Service Supervisor & Manager
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- 2-5 years of shipping and receiving experience
- Advanced computer skills
- MRP experience preferred
- Experience operating a forklift preferred
- Ability to life 75lbs
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”