Aftermarket Parts Representative
Novi, MI, United States
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking an Aftermarket Parts Representative for our Novi, MI location.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Aftermarket Parts Representative is responsible for promoting and driving the aftermarket parts business. The AFM Parts Representative will field telephone and email inquiries, provide quotations and delivery information, along with technical and installation information as needed. The AFM Parts Representative will update the LX ERP system with part pricing and information, work with procurement to define part stocking levels and address supplier issues. In addition, the AFM Parts Representative will create and define new parts, part numbers and pricing as products are released or parts are updated. These responsibilities are across all HMI NA product lines.
- Correspond with both internal and external customers via telephone and email.
- Field incoming parts inquiries from multiple locations. Email, telephone, Pardot, website.
- Provide quotations and delivery information to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain stocking levels and part information in multiple warehouses across the US.
- Provide technical and installation information to internal and external customers.
- Enter parts orders in LX both with customer POs and credit cards.
- Correspond with multiple HMI factories and product lines to establish part offerings and acquire technical information. Use of multiple informational systems required.
- Manage off site inventory at other HMI US locations.
- Work with Commercial Services Process team to improve internal processes and grow the parts business.
- Assist in cycle counting and stockroom duties as needed.
- Special projects/reports as required.
- Associates Degree or relevant experience.
- 2+ years related experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with inventory control or ERP software (ERP LX or BPCS a plus)
- Understanding of warehouse and inventory control principles
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more.
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”