MSC Software Belgium S.A.(Belgium), Product Management and Business Development, Belgium
Location: Belgium or Luxembourg
The Product Manager will be responsible for taking global ownership of Digimat software including defining a product road map and creating a mid term and long term product strategy.
The Product Manager will report to the MSC Head of Product Management
Tasks in more detail:
- Lead definition of product strategy with the management team
- Integrate needs from all stakeholders (internal and external) to consolidate product roadmap.
- Coordinate product operations with software development, quality and support teams for on-time quality deliveries
- Deliver and contribute to functional specifications especially for transversal and business critical developments (i.e. product licensing, new product initiatives, interfacing with other products from hexagon …)
- Lead UX/product design to deliver modern, app like, cloud-based and desktop applications.
- Carry out customer visits and live/remote presentation together with product marketing manager and business developers to gather knowledge about customers needs and product usage.
- 5+ years as Technical Product Manager for a software company
- Agile mentality (adaptive and flexible mindset)
- Worked in an international environment
- Proficient in UX/UI definition.
- English essential – French beneficial
What we offer:
Many opportunities and many challenges. A desire to reshuffle products and design something new. This person will be the only Product Manager for Digimat software and this means a lot of creative freedom.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.