Digital Marketing Campaigns Specialist
Marketing and Communication, United Kingdom
In this role you will be responsible for drive strategic growth through effective customer-centric demand generation and lead management campaigns, while partnering with a number of teams globally.
As part of the organisation you will report to our director of marketing communications.
Tasks in more detail:
- Devise, implement, monitor and optimise automated communication campaigns, across web and email to meet marketing objectives. Including event triggered, nurture, on-boarding and engagement activity.
- Build campaign workflows in Pardot and all associated assets such as data segments, landing pages, forms and third-party integrations
- Measure and report on campaign effectiveness against targets and ROI, using Pardot, Salesforce and Google Analytics insights
- Run and optimise automated, digital, inbound and outbound targeted marketing campaigns to drive client engagement
- Support global and regional teams with the management of digital advertising strategies
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience using a marketing automation platform (ideally Pardot)
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital.
- Previous experience working on a global or international scale
- Master’s degree in business, digital marketing or similar is a nice to have
What we offer:
In this role you will have the opportunity to shape the digital strategy of a global market leader together with the demand generation manager. Additionally you will have great influence on the scope of the role yourself and get to drive best practice on a global scale.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.