Irvine, CA, Stati Uniti
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of: advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
We are looking to add a talented and visionary Solution Engineer to our Integrated Solutions team. This team incorporates key Hexagon technology and software products with robotics, industry 4.0 sensors & software, and other non-Hexagon products to produce solutions that solve manufacturing problems. We are an innovation engine that drives change within our company as well as the leading manufacturers in key industries, such as: Aerospace, Automotive, Consumer Products, and more.
The ideal Solution Engineer has strong technical and communication skills combined with business acumen and the ability to think and work outside of the box. You are the architect of solutions to solve some of the biggest business challenges in industry today. Together we have access to key decision makers and thought leaders at key customers as well as access to the entire portfolio of Hexagon technology. Consider it your playground. All you have to do is have the vision to put the pieces together into solutions that change the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage with key customers to understand their most important challenges and key business drivers
- Sell the capabilities of Hexagon's Integrated Solutions team to be a strategic partner in solving those challenges
- Champion and support understanding of an excitement about new lines of business throughout all departments internally
- Create world class solutions in response to customer RFQs
- Clearly communicate internally and externally the value proposition and benefits of Hexagon's solutions and provide technology demonstrations as needed
- Provide product demonstrations when possible of our hardware and software solutions
- Provide project support in conjunction with other Hexagon departments with little to no guidance to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Support the Applications organization as necessary to complete metrology analysis and system final metrology testing and programming
- B.S. in Engineering or business-related technical discipline, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5 + years of experience in automation, system controls and design, metrology, manufacturing engineering, quality engineering or similar environment
- Proficiency in software programming, with an emphasis on machine communication, metrology applications, robotic programming, and CAD
- Solid knowledge of 3D CAD design principle
- High-level knowledge of GD&T
- High-level knowledge of GR&R methods and Statistical Process Control
- Experience engaging with customers in a complex sales process to understand the needs of the customer and develop and communicate our value
- Proficiency with MS office programs and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Manufacturing process experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly self-sufficient with strong internal motivation for achieving team goals
- Travel: minimum of 40% and up to 70% primarily domestic
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
11 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”