North Kingstown, RI, Stati Uniti
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Lead Generator for our North Kingstown, Rhode Island location.
The Lead Generator will focus on securing qualified appointments for the Outside Sales Team. The focus will be to gather key details about the needs of prospective accounts and to organize the information for the Regional Sales Team.
As a Lead Generator/Business Development Representative you help generate new business by engaging customers and prospects, via the phone, in productive conversations to qualify them as sales opportunities. The Lead Generator will manage the entire lead qualification process including prospecting into our customers and identified B2B targets, uncovering needs and qualifying opportunities.
- Identifying new opportunities by contacting customers and prospects via email and telephone to inquire about their product needs using a scoring, and qualifying system
- Researching and prospecting for qualified new business leads via internet resources
- Entering customer and prospect information into a database and logically planning next steps based on qualifying questions
- Maintaining a conversational tone and positive attitude when speaking with customers and prospects, and offering superior customer service
- Initial product knowledge training required
- Continuously developing knowledge of new products, services and sales best practice methods
- Coordinating and interfacing with other departments, especially Sales
- Gathering information, and logging and communicating it clearly to others
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in a sales, sales development or business development
- 2+ years of experience in a high-volume call environment, (minimum of 70 calls per day)
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Superior verbal, rapport building, active listening and telephone skills
- A proven track record of delivering results and exceeding quota's
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, take initiative, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Confidence, professionalism, and strong organizational skills
- Expert skills with all Microsoft Office programs and web browsers (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, Explorer)
- Pardot experience a plus
- Experience in a Relationship Management role a plus
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases, we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”