North Kingstown, RI, Stati Uniti
The Precision Assembler will perform crating and packaging of finished products and production assembly operations of moderate complexity.
- Assembles high-tolerance electronic and mechanical products to written specifications
- Crate and package finished products
- Uses blueprints and design sketches to ensure the proper dimensions and tolerance levels of the finished product
- Selects and uses wide variety of precision measuring and checking equipment
- Works under the general supervision, and assumes additional related responsibilities as assigned
- Responsible for participation as directed in continuous improvement projects that positively affect safety, quality, and productivity
- High School diploma
- Minimum 2 years of Assembler experience
- Demonstrated mechanical and mathematical aptitude
- Ability to push/pull up to 60lbs
- Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, kneel, and crawl
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”