We are looking for a talented UI Developer to create flawless user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, functional and flexible design as well as the capability to abstract complex processes into a simple workflow for the user. Main task will be to design and implement User Interfaces for an industrial robotics application.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to define user workflow processes.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to customer.
- Design and style the visuals of a large application.
- Evaluate and iterate user feedback on the usability of the app.
- Take responsibilities for your design and actively propose innovative ideas.
- Create bullet-proof final front-end code, not just designs.
- Independent and self-sufficient work mentality.
- Ability to contribute innovative and creative ideas in a team.
- Excellent C# skills
- Solid experience in creating storyboards, user flows and process flows.
- Experience with WPF and the MVVM pattern.
- Design Vector Graphics
- Experience with XAML
- Prior experience with the Telerik libraries.
- Experience with UI development for mobile platforms.
- Experience with localization, theming, etc.
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator, or other design platforms.
- Ability to present and defend your UI design.
- Experience working in an Agile development process.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.