The Firmware Developer will participate in an intercompany project aiming at the creation of a new firmware architecture software, in cooperation with Hexagon Germany and Switzerland.
The Firmware Developer will report to the Firmware Manager.
- Defining firmware architecture
- Designing and testing of Firmware for CMM including interface for sensors and accessories
- Defining interface between hardware and software
- Working on LCM projects
- Designing, testing and releasing of products that include the use of CNC axes, providing mechanical designers and application specialists feedback on the functionality and performance of the solutions tested
- Carrying on innovation process by testing new technical solutions in the field of firmware and providing feedback on performance and functionality to the designers involved
- Support for production and service
- Knowledge of firmware in the fields of robotics, automation or drive system technology
- Programming competency on real time embedded systems (C++ and/or C#)
- Experience in testing, debug and troubleshooting of real time systems
- Fluent Italian and English
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.