Calibration Laboratory Manager
Telford, Gran Bretagna
The Calibration Laboratory Manager will responsible for the governance and continuous improvement of Management System associated with ISO17025 certification for all identified Hexagon Product Lines.
The Calibration Laboratory Manager will report to the Business Improvement and Compliance Manager.
- Management of laboratory activities in association with the service team
- Participation in aftermarket contract negotiations from a technical perspective
- Development and implementation of Management System to meet the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17025 standard and Calibration Management Process within Hexagon Metrology Ltd.
- Liaise with customers on all aspect associated with calibration and associated ISO standards for different Product Lines in the Hexagon portfolio
- Processing and issuing metrological / calibration (UKAS) certificates from calibration reports, made by Service Engineers, to customers
- Implementation, control & management of gauge management system for Service Engineers equipment
- Implementation of CAPA resulting from internal or external audits
- Strong Metrology Knowledge
- 3+ years experience in Calibration Laboratory Management
- Auditing experience to ISO/IEC17025 & ISO9001 standards
- Experience working with UKAS
- Experience with Management systems
- Excellent communication skills – customer facing
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, our expertise in sensing, thinking and acting – the collection, analysis and active use of measurement data – gives our customers the confidence to increase production speed and accelerate productivity while enhancing product quality.
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity. For more information, visit HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.