C# Back End Software Developer
Reporting to Project Managers, you will be part of an international team which has been recently created to build from scratch an innovative platform to automate and parameterize robots systems.
Day to Day Tasks:
- Back-end from scratch
- Define the architecture of the project
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Propose innovative ideas
- At least 2 years experience with C#
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Fluent English
- A "can do" to face technical challenges in the robotics area
Location: Remote Job
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.