Leitz Infinity - Most accurate CMM within its class
The high accuracy of the Leitz Infinity makes it possible, in the production, to make the correct decisions and to keep the cost of producing parts at a minimum. A high parts throughput is achieved from the dynamic single-point probing and the serial High-Speed-Scanning (HSS) of known and unknown contours.
The Leitz Infinity carries out any measurement task with the highest precision regardless of whether on prismatic workpieces or parts with highly complex geometries - such as cylindrical or globoid stepping gears. In particular, part measurements with very close tolerances require a coordinate measuring machine like the Leitz Infinity for the highest precision.
- Closed frame design with fixed portal and moving table
- Ultra high scale resolution: 4 nanometer (0.004 µm)
- Main structure made of granite and cast iron, no aluminium
- Active pneumatic damping
- Leitz 3D probe system LSP-S4, high resolution, low probing force, for stylus length up to 800 mm
- Optional: Leitz 3D probing system LSP-S4 ULF (ultra low force), high resolution, ultra low probing force, for stylus length up to 500 mm
- As an option for the 3D probe head the Leitz Precitec LR Optical White Light Sensor is available.
Permitted table load for the Leitz Infinity is 750 kg.
- Spur, helical, double helical, splines (internal and external)
- Clutch gears (internal and external)
- Gear segments (minimum No. of teeth: 1)
- Gear racks
- Straight bevel, spiral bevel, hypoid bevel, crown gears
- Gleason GAGE 4/WIN; Klingelnberg KIMOS; DMG
Gear cutting tools:
- Hob cutter, broach, shaper cutter, shaving gears, form cutter
- DIN, ISO, AGMA, ANSI, JIS, CNOMO, CAT
Max. gear weight 750 kg
Module range 0.5 - 100 mm
Max. gear width 700 mm
Max. shaft length 1200 mm
Max. gear diameter Spur gear: 950 mm; helical gear: 700 mm (depending on module and styli configuration)