Añada la inspección de superficies a sus flujos de trabajo de metrología con HxGN Visual Detection
Serving the unique requirements of vision metrology, PC-DMIS Vision is enhanced with a range of capabilities to maximise vision CMM usability and make inspection simple and productive.
PC-DMIS Vision reduces the time spent developing inspection programs with a set of tools crafted to ease the job of developing, debugging and executing vision-based measurement programs to by up to 75% and integrates CAD into the measurement process.
Develop and prove inspection programs off-line while leaving the measurement machine free for inspection. Select geometry and define program parameters by pointing and clicking on a CAD model.
Using the Camera Simulation feature, users can accurately simulate selected measurement options including camera views, lighting and probe selection. It works either on-line or off-line and has the unique capability to reproduce precisely what the camera will see as it measures a part. When simulating program execution, programmers can switch between a CAD view and a virtual camera view, which changes in step with the inspection program.
PC-DMIS Vision is fully automation ready and can be easily extended to integrate with a larger automation solution or connected with any statistical process control (SPC) software to maximise the efficiency and reduce waste.
Offering versatile multisensor CMMs, the OPTIV range is ideal for measuring smaller as well as larger workpieces – both in the quality room and in the production area. Capable of measuring with a complete range of tactile and non-contact sensors, OPTIV CMMs can tackle a wide range of measuring tasks. The design of these granite-based coordinate measuring machines, with precision mechanical linear guides on all axes, allows for high-accuracy measurements through consistent positioning accuracy.
- High throughput
- Supports series production measurements on large numbers of workpieces
- Optimum access from all sides for automation integration
- Variety of sensors permits exact tailoring to the measuring task
- Variable illumination, with a multi-segment LED ring light (lateral top light) for high contrast illumination of complex surfaces and edges
- Powerful image processing with video filters for image optimisation in difficult optical conditions
- Ease of operation thanks to automatic PC-DMIS measurement software routines, for example for part alignment or sensor calibration
- Options include mechanical bearing CNC rotary tables, vibration damping systems and air-conditioned machine enclosures