To get started with HxGN Metrology Reporting, you will need to install the SFx Desktop on a compatible CMM. Before installing the SFx Desktop on an asset, make sure the host machine can access the internet.
- Visit the SFx Login Page and request your Hexagon account.
- Sign in with your email address and password.
- Click the user menu next to your profile icon and select ‘Downloads’.
- Download the SFx Desktop and follow the instructions. Once you click ‘Save’, your asset will be connected to HxGN Metrology Reporting.
- Follow the video tutorial above describing how to opt in SFx Desktop to sending your reporting and dimensional data for viewing in HxGN Metrology Reporting.
In addition, when you first connect an asset to your account, the asset will be assigned a licence of the Manufacturing Asset Management Lite package by default.