Working with one of our certified integrators for your next automation project is the best way to ensure reliable high-quality results. Hexagon’s Absolute Tracker Integrator Programme grants a privileged status to laser tracker automation specialists that meet stringent requirements based on experience and expertise with Absolute Tracker integration projects.
All Certified Absolute Tracker Integrators receive regular training and are granted VIP access to our extensive support tools and updates, allowing them to deliver Absolute Tracker integration projects to the highest standards.
That means when you choose to work with a Certified Absolute Tracker Integrator, you can be assured that they:
Assessing our integrators
- are up to date with the latest Hexagon laser tracker technology;
- understand how laser trackers can be best applied across a range of metrology-assisted automation applications;
- know the best supporting hardware for each use case;
- are familiar with both off-the-shelf and custom-developed automation software options;
- have the knowledge and experience to manage a complex project from end to end.
Absolute Tracker Integrators can be certified on three levels: Bronze, Silver and Gold. The level achieved is based on their track record and performance in a number of areas, including
- Years of experience working with Absolute Tracker integration projects.
- Number of successful Absolute Tracker integration projects.
- Number of engineers that have completed the Absolute Tracker Integrator Training course.
Integrators that have been accredited by Hexagon as Certified Absolute Tracker Integrators and the level at which they were accredited are listed below.
TOKYO BOEKI TECHNO-SYSTEM LTD
JSC Digital Assembly
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence (Qingdao) Co., Ltd.
Hexagon Metrology SA, Spain
A number of other automation specialists are currently in the process of completing the Absolute Tracker Integrator Programme. They will be added to this page as they become certified.
Are you interested in taking advantage of our Absolute Tracker Integrator Programme to ensure your next laser tracker automation project is handled by a qualified and experienced integrator? Fill in the form below and our team will put you in touch with a Certified Absolute Tracker Integrator that works in your area and is familiar with your application.
Are you an established integrator that has experience working with Hexagon laser tracker technology in an automation context? Would you like to learn more about becoming a Certified Absolute Tracker Integrator? Fill in the form below and one of our programme managers will contact you with more information.