North Kingstown, RI, Estados Unidos de América
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Sr. Recruiter for our North Kingstown, Rhode Island location. Under supervision of the Recruiting Manager, the Sr. Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment for multiple divisions including: Operations, Finance, Human Resources Under supervision of the Recruiting Manager, the Sr. Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment for multiple divisions including: Operations, Finance, Human Resources Under the supervision of the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Sr. Recruiter will be responsible for full cycle recruitment for multiple departments, including Engineering, Applications, and Operations.
The Sr. Recruiter is responsible for identifying, assessing and acquiring talent and engaging with business leaders to meet specific business needs. This position encompasses all stages of the recruiting process - from partnering with the business on position definition, search strategy and candidate requirements, to developing sourcing strategies to target and assess top talent.
- Strategically sources, recruits, screens, and interviews job candidates to fill existing and future job openings.
- Delivers top talent through sourcing efforts, social networks, and community networking, and referrals.
- Partners with hiring managers to understand requirements of vacant roles, while sourcing and delivering qualified, diverse candidates.
- Utilizes creative sourcing methods and has overall business acumen and understanding of the organization.
- Proactively recruits applicants for specified job groups and/or jobs and directs applicants to apply online for open positions.
- Supports organization policies related to safety and environmental protection within area of responsibility.
- Supports and participates in continuous improvement activities that positively affect safety, the environment, quality, reliability and productivity.
- 5+ years' experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience utilizing selection tools and technologies
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipeline
- Excellent interviewing skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of behavior-based interview techniques
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Prior experience with technology solutions, including recruitment websites, applicant tracking systems, and creative sourcing techniques
- Ability to persuade and influence decision makers.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”